Get Your Free Estimate Now
So your relocation with reliable movers Ottawa is finally done, and now you can start exploring. Ottawa is a welcoming city, and it combines cultural with outdoor activities. So, you do not have to worry, there are a lot of fun family activities after moving to Ottawa. You can enjoy yourself with your kids outside, or you can explore a lot of indoor places. In Ottawa, there is something fun for everyone.
Ottawa has a lot to offer in terms of fun family activities
Ottawa is is a fun place. It the capital city of Canada with a population of almost 1 million. So, there’s bound to be a lot that you can do with your family there. There are so many reasons why moving to Ottawa is a brilliant idea. Fun family activities after moving to Ottawa range from visiting government buildings to water parks and museums. So, it’s worth taking some time to research what you can do there. Not to mention the things that you can do at your new home. So, once you are settled in, you can enjoy everything that this beautiful city has to offer.
Visiting Ottawa museums is something everyone enjoys
Ottawa, being the capital, is home to many wonderful museums. The setups range from something that adults would enjoy to a kids’ museum. For which the little ones will go crazy about. The selection is so large that there’s bound to be something for everyone.
- National Gallery might not be the perfect place for kids, being home to many priceless art pieces But, with a little bit of planning and preparation, it can be a fun activity. The museum actually has what is called “Family Sundays“. It is definitely one of the best fun family activities after moving to Ottawa
- Billings Estate used to be home to one of Ottawa’s founding families. It features a lot of interesting events. Those events include themed teas as well as family-friendly programs.
- Canadian Aviation and Space Museum is something that your little ones will fall in love with. It also features daily kids activities as well as play areas where kids can learn interesting things.
- Children’s museum actually exists in Ottawa. And it is a place that your little ones will enjoy the most. Their exhibit changes every couple of months, so there’s plenty of reason to visit regularly.
Fun family activities after moving to Ottawa feature plenty of attractions
Ottawa is much more than a collection of museums. There are so many attractions that you’ll jump at the opportunity to visit as soon as your long distance movers Ontario are done unloading your belongings.
- Governor General Estate is a beautiful spot to visit any time of the year. Even when there are no events hosted. But, if you are looking for fun family activities after moving to Ottawa it often holds quite interesting events. It’s especially interesting in the winter when it’s great for skating.
- The Mint is something that both adults and children alike will enjoy. And the tour guides are amazing with kids. The whole family will enjoy seeing how Canada’s coins are made.
- Parament Hill is something that you MUST visit. It holds a spectacular sound and light show in late summer. It takes seeing it to properly appreciate the beauty of it all. And your kids will absolutely love it.
- Changing of the Guard is geared mostly towards older kids and parents. It has a slower pace but it’s still an amazing spectacle that you shouldn’t miss.
Festivals are great fun family activities to do after relocating to Ottawa
Ottawa is a truly family-friendly town. And as such it has some of the most amazing festivals that the whole family will enjoy. If you or your family suffers from relocation depression, they will surely lift up the spirits and make you fall in love with Ottawa.
- Children’s Festival is award-winning programming that will captivate and entertain your children.
- Winterlude is, as the name suggests, a winter festival, and is an essential part of living in Ottawa. There’s much to see and enjoy at this festival, so make sure you don’t miss it.
- The Tulip Festival is when you know that the spring has truly arrived.
There are also a lot of indoor activities that you can enjoy
Be it at home or at entertainment centers, there are a lot of family activities after moving to Ottawa that you can do indoors. From playing the piano after piano movers Ottawa unload it, to visiting some of the most interesting places that kids will fall in love with.
- Kids Kingdom has locations both in the west and east parts of the city. It offers great indoor playing activities for the whole family. It’s also a place where many birthday parties are being held.
- Cosmic Adventures is something that kids of all ages can enjoy. It’s located at the east end of Ottawa and features slides, ball pits, climbing structures as well as play areas for the smallest ones.
- SkyZone is an indoor trampoline park that you shouldn’t miss.
Aside from these indoor entertainment centers, there are also a lot of fun activities that you can do at home. Since you’ll still be setting up your home, playing unpacking games is a great adventure. It’s all about spending time with your family.
Ottawa is full of fun family activities you can enjoy
Ottawa is truly a beautiful city. It has a lot to offer to both children and adults. So, it’s definitely worth exploring. There’s a lot to enjoy, both indoor as well as outdoor. Once you move, make sure you explore as you’ll find new and interesting places all the time. Fun family activities after moving to Ottawa await. Clear your schedule and enjoy. Your kids will love it.
How It Works
Quality services and
the highest level of professionalism
Organize your move with ease
Let us guide you through a smooth moving process